Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Thank you

Dear Families,

I hope you all enjoyed your snow day!  I was able to spend the day cleaning and organizing my office at home :) At the bottom of one of my piles I found the notes, gift cards and hand made presents that you all so generously gave me before winter break on top of a stack of blank thank you notes. Apparently, winter break got the better of me and I failed to write them. Please forgive me. I am so appreciative of your  care and thought for me. It is amazing to be a part of such a supportive community. Thank you

Emily

--
Emily Bowar & Jessy Eaton Fabel
Clearwater Guides

"Our aim therefore is not merely to make the child understand, and still less to force him to memorize, but so to touch his imagination as to enthuse him to his inmost core." ~ Maria Montessori"   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a wonderful summer, Clearwater families!

Greetings, families of our first grade graduates! What a wonderful ending to an incredible year.  After much celebrating, playing, swimming,...